In the chaos of loads of work and loads of people to interact with, we are surrounded by devices everywhere. A different device to work, a different device to talk over the phone, a different device to chat with people. And to be honest, we get that it gets exhausting being around devices all the time, how great would it be if we could work and chat with other people on the same device reducing the trouble of picking up your phone every now and then. What if we could use WhatsApp without phone? So you don’t get bombarded with messages when you can’t really attend to them at work. Well, that’s completely possible! Dive in to know how
How To Use WhatsApp Without Phone?
Looking for ways to use WhatsApp without phone? In this article, we have mentioned 3 broad ways you can do that.
1. WhatsApp APK Files
One of the ways of using WhatsApp Messenger without a phone is to download an APK file of WhatsApp Messenger on your laptop or PC. WhatsApp APK files can either be downloaded from the official website of WhatsApp or there are also many APK Websites where WhatsApp APK is easily available to download. They can be both paid and free. We highly suggest you download from the official website of Whatsapp, but if you have other preferences, our only suggestion within that is to be careful when using such websites. Use only well-known APK websites to download WhatsApp.
Many times APK websites can turn out to be bogus or virus-infecting which can harm your device. You have to do your best to avoid bogus websites since you’re going to download something to your device from their website which is not a good idea if the website is fake and could possibly have made you download something else. Coming back to WhatsApp, below mentioned are the steps you need to follow in order to download the WhatsApp APK file.
- First, Visit your desired APK website on your laptop or PC
- Then, look for the WhatsApp APK file and download it
- Once you download it, run the app
- You will now have to do the usual sign-in and verification phase
- And you’re done!
2. Android Emulator
One of the ways to use WhatsApp without phone is to download an Android Emulator. If you are not aware of what an Android Emulator is, it is okay! We are going to tell you what they are and how to use them. An Android Emulator, just like any other Emulator is a virtual, or software version of a completely different device.
Android Emulators lets you use a software version of your Android mobile device, on your laptop or PC. In simple words, you can now use your phone on your laptop or PC. You will now be able to use your WhatsApp Messenger on your laptop or PC through an Android Emulator. Sounds complicated? Don’t worry! It is quite easy to use. There are many Android Emulators like BlueStacks and Andy that you can download on your laptop or PC. To know how to use them, follow the instructions given below
- Visit BlueStacks Official Website or website of the specific Android Emulator you want to use
- Download the software onto your laptop or PC and run it
- Once the emulator is installed, allow location access to the emulator (If you choose to)
- Select your preferred language from the list
- Sign in to your Google Account now
- Note: If you have 2-Factor Authentication enabled on your Google Account, it may fail to log in.
- It will ask you to log in on a browser in that case
- Once you’re logged in, you will see the options to back up and restore.
- Now you are done with setting up your account
- You can now look for WhatsApp in the app center of the emulator
- Install WhatsApp from the app center
- You will now see the same process of signing in to WhatsApp as you see on your phone
- Once you verify yourself, now you’re done!
- You can now use WhatsApp on your Android Emulator!
3. WhatsApp Web
If you just want to know a way you can use WhatsApp outside of your phone, you can simply use WhatsApp, in one of the most common ways to use it i.e WhatsApp Web with your laptop or PC. But you will still need your phone and a good internet connection on your phone as well as your laptop or PC to be able to use the Facebook-owned app. If you are not aware of how to use WhatsApp Web. Follow the instructions below to know how you can do that.
- Firstly, you will need to visit the WhatsApp Web official website on your laptop or PC
- You will see a QR Code on the screen on the homepage
- Then, open up WhatsApp Messenger on your mobile phone the usual way
- Once you open WhatsApp, click on the three-dotted menu in the top right corner
- Choose WhatsApp Web from the drop-down that appears
- Once you tap on that, you will see an option to log in to more devices
- A QR Code Scanner will open up and you will have to scan the QR Code that appeared on your laptop or PC
- Once the QR Code is scanned, you’re done! You can now use WhatsApp on your laptop or PC
So these were the clear and possible steps to use WhatsApp without phone. We hope it is going to be more convenient for you now since you can text people and work at the same time without having to keep picking up your phone from time to time and hassle yourself with too many devices. If you have any queries regarding this article, comment below and let us know.