In this era of virtuality, everything has become digital. Earlier, something like a QR Code or a Barcode seemed like something extremely modern and futuristic but now it feels like we use QR codes every day in our lives. When it comes to transactions or buying something, whether it is open WhatsApp on your laptop. Or even while boarding a plane. QR Code has become one of the essential parts of strategical branding. Every product and service now has a unique identity in the disguise of a QR Code. But wouldn’t it be so cool if we made our own QR code, for our own business, website, or product?
Not giving a second thought, we are here to tell you how to make a QR Code, different ways of making it, and the steps you need to follow to make it. Dive in!
How To Make QR Codes?
We are going to present you with numerous ways of how to make QR Codes. Go through the options below and choose the one you are most comfortable with.
1. Online QR Code Generators
There are hundreds of websites online that can help you with how to make a QR Code, it is fairly easy to use and generate QR codes through such websites. To narrow it down for you, we have listed Top 10 websites that can generate QR codes with a click of a button.
- QR Code Monkey
- QR Stuff
- Free QR Code Generator by Shopify
Wondering how do you generate a QR code with these websites? No trouble! Go through the step-by-step instructions to get all the know-how of such websites.
1. How To Generate QR Codes With Online Websites?
- Firstly, you will have to visit the specific website you want to use to generate your QR code.
- When the homepage opens up, it is going to prompt you to enter the website, text, or file you want to generate a QR code of.
- On the right side, you will see many options to customize your QR code in your own ways, such as logo, color, and layout of the QR Code.
- Once you have customized it according to your preferences you can directly click Download.
- And you’re done! You now have a QR Code of your own, quite easy, isn’t it?
2. Mobile Apps
You can even generate QR Codes effortlessly with your Android or iOS devices too! There are plenty of apps for how to make a QR code on your device.
Below we have mentioned some great, latest, and safe QR code generating apps you can easily download from Google PlayStore or Apple Store. You can directly hop onto your device to see the list of apps you can download.
1. Android Apps
Here is a list of android apps that you can use to make a QR code.
- QR Code Generator
- Qr Code Maker
- Barcode Generator
- Advanced Qr Code Generator
- Ai Scan
- Free QR Code
- QR Droid
Finding it complicated to generate QR code on Android Apps? We are here to help you with the, mentioned below are the steps by steps instructions to guide to through these QR Code Generating Apps.
Generate QR Code With Android Apps:-
- Visit Google PlayStore and look for the specific app you would like to install.
- Install the app and launch the app.
- Once you open the app, you will directly see the option to put it in either a link, file, or text.
- Enter the required field and simply click on Generate and you’re done!
2. iOS Apps
Here is a list of iOS apps that you can make QR code on iPhone.
- QR Code Maker
- Bar/QR Code Maker
- QR Code Generator & Creator
- Bar/QR Code Maker
- QR Code Generator, Scan QR
Looking for a guide that can help you with how to make QR code on iOS Apps? Follow the instructions below and you’re to go.
Generate QR Code With iOS Apps:-
- First, you have to visit Apple Store and look for the specific QR Generator app you want to use.
- Then, install the app on your device.
- Fill up the required information or the link you want to convert into A QR code.
- Click on Generate and download the QR.
- And you’re done!
Tips & Tricks To Make A QR Code
Here are some tricks and tips you should remember to make a QR Code.
- Adding a logo to your QR Code can be really beneficial and representative of what the QR Code is about.
- If you own a business or website that is considered to be very creative, you can also be creative with the QR code by playing with the color palette a lot more.
- Be careful with the size of the QR Code, since it should be easy to scan for someone else. Making it too big will have to make people adjust with the size, or making it too small can make it difficult for the scanner apps to scan the QR Code.
Hope you will be able to make QR Code for your business or websites. After all, this is an era of emerging businesses and start-ups. Virtuality has become the next big thing. Hope this article was helpful to you, if you have any queries regarding this article, comment below and let us know.